Thursday, December 2, 2010

at least i have this old guitar to get me through december

sorry for the delay in posts.  it has been a bit more rough past couple of weeks with an unexpected trip back home. i am back here in spain however to take you farther on my journey through españa. one really nice break before i knew i would be heading back home was being able to go to switzerland. my girlfriend was a nanny there during part of the summer for a family friend. and they were wonderful and invited her back to stay with them during the school term. and allie was kind enough to invite me along. so that was pretty great. while there, it was really wonderful to be with a family and speak english, sit on a couch and watch a movie. board games were also a big plus. i just really enjoyed myself in morges. and i haven't even mentioned how beautiful it was there during fall...


















1 comment:

  1. these are very beautiful jay!!! you're such a good photographer that I cannot comprehend it :)
    Hope you had fun in Switzerland

    ReplyDelete